[CLUG-chat] Mandrake 10 Community?

Alan ap at dcsa.com.au
Wed Mar 31 15:49:58 SAST 2004

Sorry for the delay in response - time zones.

I don't have CD4. My cable ISP only has the first three. That was enough
to get me installed and then I just urpmi to get anything else I want.
Let me see what I can do. I have a contact or two I can call on. Are you
really willing to wait the 5 to 6 days to get the CD? Send me an address
off list.

The download limits sound really tough. Must be a lot of CD copying
going on.
I got Open Office 1.1.1 today - I can put that on a CD as well if you
want. Just looked at airmail rates and I can get up to 250gms (incl
packaging) at a reasonable rate. Have a look at
http://files.bigpond.com/index.php and fill up a CD. If I can get CD4
Imay as well add a bit more.

Alan.