[CLUG-chat] nice linux article in cape times

Price,Neil NPrice at gibb.co.za
Fri Mar 26 11:33:17 SAST 2004

There were some reaaaally anti-microsoft articles in Thisday yesterday (uh..
maybe I should say yesterday's edition of Thisday!)

The tide has turned and is swelling. Soon we'll all be anti-linux because we
are anti-establishment.

--

NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any