[CLUG-chat] RE: Invading Austrians

Marko Vukovic vukko at rouvic.com
Wed Mar 17 17:53:31 SAST 2004

Not all of them...http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20030514_1104.html

> Swarzeneger is Austrian.

The governator?

> What is CLUG's policy with regards to political discussion on the list?
>
> Most non-political lists subscribe to the generally accepted nettiquette
> of not discussing religion or politics as they are highly flammable
> subjects which don't belong.

AFAIK netiquette for mailing lists requires that one posts your topic
only to a list which covers that topic. Since this is clug-chat, any
form of 'chat' might be acceptable. Is the subject of religion or
politics flammable or inflammable? ;-P
I thought it was only taboo in pubs/bars...