OT - [CLUG-chat] Blender Talk

Francois Loubscher Floubsch at pgwc.gov.za
Wed Mar 17 09:38:26 SAST 2004

The aliens are invading!!!! I say we kill ourselves now, before they
discover our weakness and hypnotize us.

Wayne Koorts wrote:
>>what or who are "Gauteng People"
>

> I think they're talking about the Gauteng Linux User Group (GLUG).

Ta. I'm not a .za person. Just lurkimg on your list and it spiked my
curiosity.

I'd guess Gauteng is a region of SA? answer off-list if u think this
thread not suitable for the "general" public.

Alan.

“All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message
and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not
necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the
Provincial Government Western Cape (“the PGWC”).
No employee of the PGWC is entitled to conclude a
binding contract on behalf of the PGWC unless he/she
is an Accounting Officer of the PGWC, or his or her
authorised representative.

The information contained in this message and its attachments
may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the
named recipient only, except where the sender specifically
states otherwise.  If you are not the intended recipient you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.”