[CLUG-chat] LOL @ M$ email!

Andre Truter linux at trusoft.co.za
Fri Mar 5 23:51:28 SAST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 23:05, Wayne Koorts wrote:
> Hey Clug,
>
> Look at this message I got from Microsoft this morning...

THis is a virus that is sending this message. I don't remember which
one, as I am not up to date with Windows virii anymore.

I think it is one of the ones that made headlines before Blaster.

I have also received a few of these messages over the past year.
--
Andre Truter    Software Engineer   Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899   AIM: trusoftzaf     http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We assimilated the Pooh!" ~