[CLUG-chat] RE: Clug-chat Digest, Vol 10, Issue 7

Jonathan Groll Jonathan.Groll at indigocosmetics.com
Fri Mar 5 11:37:08 SAST 2004

Oh for heavens sake Jonathan, can't you see that Charles is f.u.c.k.ing right?

(p.s.     Sorry, just couldn't resist)
(p.p.s.   f.u.c.k.=foolish users choose kak)
(p.p.p.s  apologies to any M$ eavesdroppers that may have been offended,
you're not all foolish)

and it quickly went downhill from there...
> From: Charles Oertel <charles at finebushpeople.co.za>
> <snip>
> On Friday 05 March 2004 07:01, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> > clug-chat). Would you use words like that in a job interview? Or talking
> > with a new big potential client?
>
> Actually yes, I have and do.  And I'm not about to change now.  I have never
> pretended during an interview, because all it means is that if I get the job
> I would need to pretend all day long in the workplace.
>
> Let's focus on the important issues here, which are that most people do not
> know about linux, don't understand why they should consider an alternative to
> Microsoft, firmly believe that you get what you pay for, and think that > fighting viruses, bagle worms, losing data and regular computer crashes are
> all normal.
>
> That the BSA and Microsoft spend millions of dollars on advertising their > product while Open Source goes unsung (because the people who REALLY know
> what is going on are debating a three letter word on an isolated list instead
> of challenging issues like why the BSA is indorsed by the DTI).
>
> A new thread to follow with some interesting info...
>
> regards
> Charles
>
> - rather a rough diamond than a cubic zirconia -

National Brands Limited - Cosmetics Division has changed name to Indigo Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd
with effect from 1st July 2003. (Trading partners will receive a letter to this effect.)
All e-mail addresses change from userid at nblcosmetics.co.za to
 firstname.surname at indigocosmetics.com
The old addresses will remain in force for a short period
so please use them to ascertain the correct new address if you are unsure.

the system manager at postmaster at avi.co.za .

This email may not necessarily reflect the views or intentions of any
of the companies in the Anglovaal Industries Group.

Please report email abuse to: abuse at avi.co.za

Please report email abuse to: abuse at avi.co.za